GeForce4 MX 440 with lower clocked memory.
NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440-SEWritten by Vlask
Unofficial model not exactly specified by NVIDIA. Clocks depends on card maker. Memory should be 333MHz DDR 128bit, core 270MHz. But its not limited by NVIDIA, so there were also 64bit versions and even 64bit with SDR memory.
(581) core 250MHz, (687) 64bit memory bus
Memory clock is 364MHz.
XFX GeForce4 MX440-SE - This card has 64MB SDR memory connected with 128-bit bus, clocked at 333MHz, memory bandwith is 5300MB/s. GPU is clocked at 250MHz.
ManLi GeForce4 MX440-SE - This card has 64MB DDR memory connected with 128-bit bus, clocked at 333MHz, memory bandwith is 5300MB/s. GPU is clocked at 270MHz.
MVGA GeForce4 MX440 SE - This card has 64MB DDR memory connected with 64-bit bus, clocked at 333MHz, memory bandwith is 2700MB/s. GPU is clocked at 250MHz.
- Made by: NVIDIA
- Codename: NV17
- Bus: AGP 4x
- Memory Size: 64MB
- Max Memory Size: 64MB
- Memory Type: DDR
- Year: 2002
- Card Type: VGA
- Family: GeForce
- Manufacturer: TSMC
- Process tech: 150nm
- Transistors (Millions): 29
- Made in: Taiwan, Korea
- Owned by: Vlask, Palcal, Zaatharen
- Outputs: 15 pin D‐sub, RCA/CINCH, S-Video
- Video Acceleration: MPEG-2 (DVD)
- DirectX: DX7
- OpenGL: 1.5
- Core Clock (MHz): 270
- Core: 256bit
- Effective Memory Clock (MHz): 333
- Memory Bus Width: 64bit, 128bit
- Memory Bandwidth (MB/s): 5328
- Pixel Pipelines: 2
- Texture Units: 4
- Pixel Fillrate (MPixel/s): 540
- Texel Fillrate (MTexel/s): 1080
- Triangle/Vertices Rate (M/s): 31
- Sold by: LeadtekMSIProlinkQDIXFXMVGA
- Max Core Clock (MHz): 270
- Min Core Clock (MHz): 250
- Max Memory Clock (MHz): 364
- Min Memory Clock (MHz): 333
- Ramdac (MHz): 350
- OpenGL/D3D report: Txt
- Wikipedia: Wiki
- Info: NVIDIA
- Info: Prolink